- Over a decade of agency experience creating stunning digital and traditional experiences for a variety of clients.
- Hands-on designer as well as a team leader and a client liaison.
- Overseen a creative team ranging up to 10 fellow employees including associate creative directors, art directors, designers, copywriters and user experience designers.
- Strong natural leadership qualities that are equally met with a distinct and refined design sensibility.
- Lead creative initiatives for the following clients: Kraft, KitchenAid, Harley-Davidson, Bose, Warner Brothers, Diageo, SC Johnson, Procter & Gamble, Nintendo, Hallmark, Quaker and Kellogg’s.
- Well versed in traditional and nontraditional advertising and can execute 360 omnichannel work.
- Lead her roller derby team "The Fury" to 2 Ivy King Cup Roller Derby Championships with The Windy City Rollers.
- Was the co-president of an all-female moto community in the PNW, The Rainier Ravens.
- Currently owns a 2005 Harley-Davidson Dyna, 2012 Triumph T100 and a 1981 Suzuki GS100.
- Owner/Designer for a bespoke jewelry company called Mol-ten (the ring in the photo is one of my creations).
Phone // 773.787.5501
Email // firstname.lastname@example.org
Katerra, Inc. // September 2017 - Current // Design Lead
- In-house creative lead for a truly unique vertically integrated technology company optimizing the way the industry develops, designs, and constructs buildings.
- Designing and executing a full channel experiences to grow and establish the visual direction for this new company. Designing for web (UX and UI), print, exhibits, global trade shows and graphical packaging design.
Deloitte Digital // July 2015 - September 2017 // Creative Studio Lead
- Served as a creative studio lead working with a variety of diverse consultants across the world and clients in all product field types, helping to define their business needs and create the most creative digital solves for their specific needs.
- Participated in simultaneous projects from creation to completion, reviewing and helping define project plans, budgets, designs concepts and finished polished deliverables.
- Provided guidance for the interactive team’s creative work through both creative direction and hands-on ownership of key client-facing deliverables.
- Helped define the direction of the visual design team including selecting candidates, running interviews and execute full time hires.
Catapult Marketing // Oct 2014 – Jul 2015 // Creative Director
- Managed a small team of several dedicated creatives to craft a physical vision for components of the KitchenAid 10-year redesign launch efforts.
- Lead creative campaign development from project inception through to final execution.
- Managed a variety of weekly photo shoots, pre-production elements, photographers, and stylist.
- Lead creative direction on package redesign for several of their small kitchen appliances.
- Lead creative direction on a multi-million dollar pitch for one of the companies largest clients.
VSA Partners // Nov 2012 – Oct 2014 // Associate Creative Director
- Manage multi-discipline creative projects from inception through to final execution.
- Built and maintained an open creative communication with the client.
- Close working relationship with UX, development staff and vendors to assure creative vision is executed properly.
- Creative lead for production staff, photographers, illustrators, animators, and other vendors related to digital projects.
- Demonstrated an ability to understand account-management requirements including strategy, client interaction, resource allocations and timing of project deliverables.
Band Digital, Inc. // May 2009 – Aug 2012 // Creative Director
- Responsible for creative leadership and oversight on a national and local level for clients including Harley-Davidson, Frederick’s of Hollywood, SC Johnson, Redbox, and Quaker
- Lead creative campaign development from project inception through to final execution
- Managed a team of up to 15+ creatives including: designers, copywriters, art directors, associate creative directors and occasionally IXD
- Responsible for providing the creative team with the follow: inspiration and innovation, hands-on leadership, streamlining creative performance, team-building, conducting performance reviews, interviewing new-hires and bringing on freelance when needed
- Lead pitches for new work as well as growing existing work in conjunction with business development teams, presenting creative visions and executions for new and existing campaign opportunities
- Developed innovative and forward-thinking creative solutions, ensuring execution is tailored to individual client needs and is on-brand
- Go to lead for advertising “what’s happenings”
- Well versed in working collaboratively and giving creative feedback and direction
Band Digital, Inc. // Aug 2008 – May 2009 // Associate Creative Director
- Lead creative direction and was hands on for a variety of Harley-Davidson online marketing initiatives, including H-D’s Corporate and Museum sites, Model Year release for 2010 and 2011, V-Rod Muscle promotional site, H-D Women Riders, Young Adults (Dark Custom), Hispanic and African American Outreach initiatives and Corporate Email communications
- Developed and exercised strong presentation skills for both internal and client-facing team members, ranging from brand managers to CMO’s
- Conceptualized and produced compelling visual presentations utilizing various media to convey complex strategies and messages a to a wide variety of audiences
Arc Worldwide // Apr 2004 – Aug 2008 // Senior Art Director
- Worked directly with creative directors, art directors, designers, copywriters, project managers and account teams to concept and execute projects for the following cliental: Diageo, Cadillac, Kellogg's, Nintendo, Captain Morgan, Procter & Gamble and Harrah’s Casinos
- Lead visionary for client interactive communications including website, online advertising, rich media units and other interactive applications
Burn City Designs // Jul 2000 – Aug 2004 // Freelance Art Director
- Responsible for leading creative concepts through visual design execution for a variety of printed materials, including annual reports, catalogs, brochures, letterhead, envelopes, business cards, postcards and posters
- Developed wireframes, user flows and interface designs for all web and interactive projects
- Devised strategies and marketing campaigns for direct mail and internal promotional pieces
MUSICNOW, Inc. // Jul 2000 – Oct 2002 // User Interface Designer
- Responsible for providing innovative and visually elegant solutions to user interface challenges for a commercial software application spanning three platforms
- Developed informational structures and navigational wireframes for all platforms
- Assisted development team with usability scripting and testing, prototypes build-outs, QA and results analysis
- Managed projects for creative department and acted as primary liaison between internal creative and third party agencies
// 1992 – 1997
// Columbus, OH, USA
// BFA / Media Studies and Graphic Design